Thursday 16 April 2009

Hi All,
Nothing much to report, been taking it very easy since my last session.

I am two days out now from the BDPFA British Championships to be held in Coventry.

I have been watching my weight as need to come in at 82.5kg or less on saturday morning. This morning I was 83.2 - so cutting right back on carbohydrates, and keeping water intake very high at 4 - 5 litres each day.

My plan for tomorrow is to stop eating and drinking after 3pm, which should then see me wake up on the big day and step on the scale at well under 82.5kg - that's the plan at least.

My planned openers - will be as follows: -

Squat 150kg
Bench 110kg
Deadlift 190kg

That's the plan anyway!

In the mean time I have been busy writing two new articles for my web site:-

The first is about How to Lose Stomach Fat which can be seen here: -
http://www.total-fitness-personal-trainer.com/stomach-fat.html

The second article is about the use of kettlebells, and how they can be used for a whole host of benefits including building muscle and gaining strength.

http://www.total-fitness-personal-trainer.com/kettlebell.html

I hope you enjoy reading them.

Best Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.