Friday 29 May 2009

Hi Everyone,

I completed the Performance Boxing Course with Optimal Life Fitness Group 2 weeks ago now and can safely say it is the best workshop I have done by far.

Great bunch of people, great support and great fun!

I cant recommend them highly enough, and their courses can be found here: -

http://www.optimallifefitness.com/

My training has been going very well recently, despite the incredibly busy schedule.

I have found the need to increase calorie consumption over the last 2 weeks as due to taking on a few more clients, and being consequently being much more active I have been struggling to keep the weight on.

Why do I want to keep the weight on?

Well if I start to lose weight, my strength tends to drop which is not what I want with my powerlifting.

Im currently maintaining at around the 82.5kg mark, which is the lightest I have been for some time (without cutting down pre comp).

Training this afternoon - squats and deadlifts - cant wait! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.