Sunday 8 May 2011

Eastbourne Boot Camp Testimony

I recently received a lovely testimony from a current member of Eastbourne Boot Camp. Read on to find out about the dramatic changes that could occur to you too by attending Eastbourne Boot Camp!


Testimony – Matt Shore, Eastbourne Boot Camp.

It is not difficult for me to write a glowing testimony for Matt, and how he has helped me to achieve massive weight loss, lifestyle changes and an all round  improvement to my fitness and health,  what is difficult is quite how to put this into words.

I started at Matts Eastbourne Boot Camps in January 2011, and was really nervous about what was in store. From the initial session, and all the other “boot-campers” warm welcome and encouragement, within a week (3 sessions) I was hooked and started to notice positive changes. I actually enjoyed it.

I am now into my 16th week, and have today hit a 12 stone weight target that I have not seen for almost 30 years. I have now lost 3 stone with Matts help and encouragement. But it’s not just weight loss that Matt manages to achieve. My whole feeling of well being is enhanced, and his supportive, encouraging yet professional style makes the sessions both challenging but great fun – honestly!

If you think you want to train, for whatever reason, you do not really fancy the gym environment, you want to have fun doing it, and you want to see and achieve positive results from that training, then I can honestly say you could not do better than join Matt at his Boot Camps. Everyone at them is supportive, encouraging and fun to train with, it’s all done outdoors which even through the winter was no problem at all, and best of all, Matts style is just perfect.

I cannot thank you enough Matt.

Andy Magin (Age 56)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting.